Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

Hi guys!

I have bad news.

I accidentally deleted a REALLY important file for this blog on my computer.
Pretty much everything to do with settings for this blog are toast...

It makes me so sad, because I really love this blog, and we just started it!

But we must move on!
Brantley and I are starting-yet again- a new blog! (hopefully this will be our last)

I have complied all the blog posts about Brantley and I's history from this blog, as well as my previous blog I had when Brantley and I were dating.  I posted them all on our NEW blog, so we can have them all in one place :) It really was fun to remember all those fun dates we had!

I hope you do not feel burdened by all the changes, but I'm hoping this will be the last one! :)

Thanks for your support!!
Love, Claire and Brantley

LINK TO NEW BLOG: http://hubbywifeybrooks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com