Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bragging rights

Can I just take a minute to brag about my awesome husband? 

He is seriously so cool.  

I am so impressed at his dedication and perseverance.  When he sets his mind on something, it gets done. 
When Brantley told me about this idea of coming to California and him selling security systems, I was pretty nervous.  What if sales don't come? What if this or that bad thing happens? But holy smokes I had nothing to worry about.  Brantley is amazing.  Even if he never made one sale this summer, I would still feel this way about his character.  He comes home every night from working 12 hours in the California sun, happy and positive about the day he has had.  He talks about things he is learning and how he is learning to not give up at the first 'no' someone gives. Yesterday he made two sales and is in the running to be the top rookie salesman in his office. THAT IS MY HUSBAND RIGHT THERE. 

I am so incredibly proud of that man.  He is teaching me so much about honesty and just being happy with life. Every day he tells me to try and make someones day better, and prays to find people to serve. He is amazing and I could not ask for a more wonderful companion.  
This is a picture from about a week or so after we started dating.  We were helping his friend in a photography class. It felt like we were taking engagement pictures haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com