Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Insanity- day 6

Cardio Abs.

Today was fun.

I actually really like this exercise for some reason! It makes me feel like I'm making a physical difference as I go.  Its super hard, as always, but I enjoyed it a little more today!

I am starting to notice some physical improvements! My legs are more firm and I have better endurance!


Today Brantley did the most wonderful thing for me!!
I sometimes sleep a little longer than he does (working on that) but today I woke up to the yummy smell of pancakes in my bed :) mmmmm I love that man! THEN all today I have been finding super cute notes all over the house from him.

I married the kindest man ever I'm convinced.

Love you Brantley! Can't wait for our movie date tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com