Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Insanity- day 5

Pure Cardio

Shaun T is nuts.

Nuts I tell you.

I dont understand what was going through his mind as he made this workout...but I think he had some extra motivation to make it super hard.

As we were warming up, I was realizing that the warm up was getting easier! I was super happy.  As we were stretching, however, Shaun T said the most disturbing thing

"I'm super nervous for this workout y'all...I gotta be honest"

WHAT?!

Shaun T. you are super buff and never have a problem with the workouts I die from and you say you are nervous for this workout?? I was about to turn it off right there.

But I understand now why he said it.

apparently, there was no room to take breaks during this intense 30 minute work out.  NOT ONE BREAK. I kept waiting for one but it never came. holy smokes. This guy is motivated, props to him

When it was over, I was so tired.  I don't think my body has every worked that hard.

Now that its over, I'm glad I did it. But holy cow whoever can do that workout with all the proper form is my hero.  Good job!!
I found this on Pinterest...hahaha

Brantley gets home a little earlier tonight!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com