Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Insanity- day 4

Cardio Recovery

Its Monday.

I took a break on Sunday from working out because Sunday is a day of rest for our family and its also the only day I get to spend with my gorgeous husband.

But today I started back again and I was relieved to find that it was a recovery day.
The workouts were still hard, but not nearly as bad as the other days.

The thing that got me the most were these epic squats we did. We went super slow and super deep and just held it there. Oh my heck that hurt. There was a lot of stretching and balance in this workout, but it wasn't bad! I was happy I did it and felt good about myself!

Funny story from yesterday:

Last week I looked in the fridge and saw this pork I had made a week prior.  I was thinking about throwing it away. I yelled to Brantley:

"Hey Honey, can I throw this-"
Brant: "Yeah!"
Me: "Wait this-"
Brant: "Yeah I know what you are talking about go ahead!"
Me: "ok!!"
(the conversation was like that a little longer, us just assuming we knew what the other was talking about)

So I threw it away.

Then, yesterday, I saw this old blondie bar I had tried to make like the first week we were here.  I was thinking about throwing it away. I yelled to Brantley:

"Hey hon, can I throw away this blondie bar?"
Brant: "....I thought you already threw it away..."
Me: "...no I threw the sweet pork away."
Brant: "oh no I wanted that!"

haha he thought I meant the blondie bar and I thought he meant the sweet pork. we laughed about that for a long time haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com