Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Insanity- day 2

Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Today was a killer

I was excited to work out today because I felt good when Brantley came home and was proud of me for starting Insanity, and I know he is always proud of me but I like it when I have something to really show for it.

When I started  the warm up, it was the same as yesterday, super hard and  I was drained by the second time around the warm up exercises.  The warm up was slightly different with a lot of stretching. I am hoping to increase my flexibility as well over the next few months.

As I was working out, I could feel the muscles in my legs working crazy hard. I had to take a lot of breaks during this video, but at the end I felt really good.  Sorry I'm not more detailed, (I actually did this yesterday and was just behind on my posts so I cant remember everything)

I took some time to look up some fitness motivation on Pinterest....haha I love Pinterest

Here was one of my favorites:


And its true! I'm really no expert (for reals I've been doing this for 2 days) but I went to bed last night feeling awesome! I want to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com